- until no flour streaks remaining. Spread batter evenly in a greased
- and floured 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for
- 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Turn out onto a linen towel dusted with 2 tablespoons confectioners'
- sugar. Roll cake up in towel, starting with a short end. Cool on
- wire rack. Meanwhile, for filling, combine cornstarch and a small
- amount of eggnog in a saucepan; mix until smooth. stir in remaining
- eggnog; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 2
- minutes more. Remove from heat; stir in remaining vanilla. Cool.
- Unroll cake; spread with filling. Sprinkle with pineapple, cherries
- and coconut; roll up again. Whip cream with remaining confectioners'
- sugar; tint green. Spread over outside of cake roll. Chill 3-4
- hours. Garnish with cherries if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 274 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 132 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.