- blended. Stir in raisins and pecans. Pour into a 9-in. round baking
- pan coated with cooking spray.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and
- nutmeg. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans; sprinkle over
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve with ice cream if
- desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without ice cream) equals 255 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 285 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.