My parents love this bread pudding loaded with cranberries and pecans – and it uses up leftover dinner rolls. For eggnog lovers, it makes a divine dessert. —Emily Hobbs, Springfield, Missouri
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups eggnog
- 6 cups cubed soft dinner rolls
- 3/4 cup finely chopped glazed pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and eggnog until blended. Stir in cubed rolls, pecans and cranberries; let stand about 15 minutes or until bread is softened.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in.-square baking dish. Bake 35-40 minutes or until puffed, golden and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Eggnog Bread Pudding with Cranberries in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p178
Reviews for Eggnog Bread Pudding with Cranberries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review