Egg Salad Tuna Wraps
I like this combination of egg salad and tuna salad, rolled together in flour tortillas. Whether I eat them right away or in a day or two, they retain their flavor.Francine Wingate, New Smyrna Beach, Florida
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 12 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place lettuce leaves
- on tortillas if desired. Top each with about 3/4 cup egg mixture;
- roll up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and
- refrigerate. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 573 calories, 30 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 439 mg cholesterol, 1,199 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.