I like this combination of egg salad and tuna salad, rolled together in flour tortillas. Whether I eat them right away or in a day or two, they retain their flavor.—Francine Wingate, New Smyrna Beach, Florida
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place lettuce leaves on tortillas if desired. Top each with about 3/4 cup egg mixture; roll up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Egg Salad Tuna Wraps in Country Woman March/April 2003, p35
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Egg Salad Tuna Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review