- 12 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place lettuce leaves on tortillas if desired. Top each with about 3/4 cup egg mixture; roll up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Egg Salad Tuna Wraps
Sort By :
I love egg salad and tuna salad, so this recipe was right up my alley. I cut the amount of hard boiled eggs in half, and it still made 6 servings. I used spinach flavored flour tortillas and added a 1/2 tsp. garlic powder. You have to make sure you allow enough time for this salad to marinate, because the onion soup mix is a little crunchy at first.