Our card parties just wouldn't be the same without these fun-filled egg salad sandwiches. The taco shells are a nice alternative to bread.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 4 to 6 taco shells or 4 to 6 slices of bread
- Shredded lettuce
- Additional salsa or taco sauce, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in eggs, cheese and onion. Line each taco shell or slice of bread with lettuce; fill with egg salad. Top with additional salsa or taco sauce if desired. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Egg Salad Tacos in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p95
Reviews for Egg Salad Tacos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review