Egg Salad Supreme Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Pinch pepper
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimientos
- Bread or pita bread
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Add eggs, celery, olives, onion and pimientos; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve on bread or pita bread, using about 1/2 cup for each sandwich. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 210 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 231mg cholesterol, 457mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Egg Salad Supreme
"Loved this egg salad with one change. I used Hellman's mayonaise instead of Miracle Whip."
"My husband and I enjoy egg salad sandwiches in our brown bag lunches quite often, so I'm always looking for new ways to serve it. This recipe is a nice change of pace!"
"It was a decent egg salad, just not the right one for my family's tastes."
"Best egg salad ever!"