Egg Salad Supreme Recipe
"This dressed-up egg salad is a tasty change of pace," shares Sherry Krenz, field editor from Woodworth, North Dakota. "It's easily made the night before so the flavors have time to blend."
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Pinch pepper
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimientos
- Bread or pita bread
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Add eggs, celery, olives, onion and pimientos; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve on bread or pita bread, using about 1/2 cup for each sandwich. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 210 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 231 mg cholesterol, 457 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Egg Salad Supreme
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC