- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Pinch pepper
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimientos
- Bread or pita bread
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Add eggs, celery, olives, onion and pimientos; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve on bread or pita bread, using about 1/2 cup for each sandwich. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Egg Salad Supreme
"Loved this egg salad with one change. I used Hellman's mayonaise instead of Miracle Whip."
"My husband and I enjoy egg salad sandwiches in our brown bag lunches quite often, so I'm always looking for new ways to serve it. This recipe is a nice change of pace!"
"It was a decent egg salad, just not the right one for my family's tastes."
"Best egg salad ever!"