- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 3 pita breads (6 inches), halved
- 6 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and Miracle Whip. Add the celery, onion, relish, dill weed, salt and mustard. Gently stir in eggs. Line pita halves with lettuce; fill each with 1/2 cup egg salad. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Egg Salad Pockets
Sort By :
This is a great recipe! The cream cheese and dill make all the difference. Good to take to work for lunch.
I love to make this recipe and take it to work for the week. I left out the salt and increased the relish to 2-3 T and added a bit more dill. The dill really makes a difference.
Very good flavor, & the cream cheese makes this so creamy. The mustard even gave it a kick. Will definitely make this recipe again!