Egg Salad English Muffins Recipe
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, mayonnaise and mustard. Place English muffins cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with a slice of Canadian bacon, 1/4 cup egg mixture and cheddar cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
2 muffin halves (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise and reduced-fat cheese) equals 475 calories, 26 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 365 mg cholesterol, 1,410 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Egg Salad English Muffins
"We make this camping on the grill and they are fantastic!"