Egg Salad English Muffins Recipe
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, mayonnaise and mustard. Place English muffins cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with a slice of Canadian bacon, 1/4 cup egg mixture and cheddar cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 475 calories, 26g fat (7g saturated fat), 365mg cholesterol, 1410mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein .
Reviews for Egg Salad English Muffins
"We make this camping on the grill and they are fantastic!"