- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, mayonnaise and mustard. Place English muffins cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with a slice of Canadian bacon, 1/4 cup egg mixture and cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Egg Salad English Muffins in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p37
Reviews for Egg Salad English Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2012
"We make this camping on the grill and they are fantastic!"