These toasty breakfast muffins give Deborah Flora of Sawyer, Kansas a jump start on brisk autumn mornings. “I make the egg salad ahead of time, then assemble them as needed,” she says. “They're also good with bacon or ham.”
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, mayonnaise and mustard. Place English muffins cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with a slice of Canadian bacon, 1/4 cup egg mixture and cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Egg Salad English Muffins in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p37
Reviews for Egg Salad English Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review