Egg Salad English Muffins Recipe
- 3 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, mayonnaise and mustard. Place English muffins cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with a slice of Canadian bacon, 1/4 cup egg mixture and cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Egg Salad English Muffins(2)
Sort By :
We make this camping on the grill and they are fantastic!
I like the concept of this recipe a lot. The timing for the oven was off-you need to cook for more like 10 minutes. Also, it comes out VERY mustard-y, which is not my thing. I may play around with it and try again though.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast for Two >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes for Two >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Egg Salad >
- Egg Salad Sandwiches >
- Egg Sandwiches >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >