Egg Salad Cheese Spread Recipe
from Denise Goedeken, Platte Center, Neb.
- 2 cups shredded process cheese
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Combine first five ingredients in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Yield: about 3 cups.
1 serving (1/3 cup) equals 248 calories, 20 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 125 mg cholesterol, 600 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC