- 2 cups shredded process cheese
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine first five ingredients in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Yield: about 3 cups.
Originally published as Egg Salad Cheese Spread in Taste of Home February/March 1993, p50
Reviews for Egg Salad Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review