- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 12 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add eggs; stir gently to combine. In another bowl, toss cucumber and dill. Spread egg salad over six slices of toast; top with cucumbers and remaining toast. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Egg Salad & Cucumber Sandwiches
Sort By :
"Thought it as great cucumber makes an awesome touch to this sandwich"
"Wonderful recipe! I am making it for the second time now.....love it!!"
"Love the flavors! Mine turned out quite liquid, therefore messy to eat! Any ideas for keeping it together without sacrificing taste? I thought I used proper measurements, but maybe not?"
"Delicious as is! I halved the recipe for two of us and the only change I made was to use whole grain/whole wheat bread. Another ToH keeper!!"
"I will definitely try this recipes. I didn't think of using fresh cucumbers. Sounds yummy."