Egg Rice Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup cooked long grain rice
- 1 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Egg, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, egg, celery and onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle relish, salt and pepper. Add to rice mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two custard cups or a 1/2-cup mold. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, unmold onto lettuce-lined plates. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Egg Rice Salad(2)
Sort By :
I made this last month and lost the recipe. My husband and I really like it. I doubled it, otherwise, made just as stated. I didn't mold it, however. I will try it warm, too. It is a keeper for us!
This was a nice change from bread products with egg salad. We served it hot (in a bowl, unmolded), because I forgot to prep it ahead of time. It was yummy that way too. We used dill pickles as our family does not like sweet. My husband thought it tasted better with some mustard, but I didn't.