Egg Pizzas Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 English muffins
- 4 to 6 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a bowl, beat eggs; add green pepper, milk, salt, pepper and oregano. Melt butter in a skillet; add egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are set. Remove from the heat. Split and toast English muffins; spread with pizza sauce. Spoon the egg mixture onto muffins. Sprinkle with sausage, olives and cheese. Place under broiler for a few minutes to heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 322 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 234 mg cholesterol, 641 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.