- 5 crusty dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, diced
- 5 Eggland's Best® eggs (Large), beaten
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 3/4 cup milk
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 18 ounce package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Slice the top off of each roll and remove the bread inside, leaving just the crusty shell. Be sure to leave enough bread at the bottom of the roll so the mixture does not leak out.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk eggs, milk, herbs, salt, and pepper together until eggs are fluffy.
- Stir in pepperoni and tomatoes.
- Place rolls on a baking sheet, and evenly distribute egg mixture between each roll.
- Sprinkle each bread bowl with cheese.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until eggs are set and bread is toasted. Yield: 5 servings
Originally published as Egg Pizza Bread Bowls in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for Egg Pizza Bread Bowls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review