Egg Noodle Lasagna Recipe
- 6-1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2-1/4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Add butter; toss to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Spread a fourth of the spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 5-qt. slow cooker. Layer with a third of the noodles, a third of the beef, a third of the remaining sauce and a third of the cheeses. Repeat layers twice.
- 3. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until cheese is melted and lasagna is heated through. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 cup: 266 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 432mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Egg Noodle Lasagna
"What soup are you referring to?????"
"Anyone have a suggestion for a replacement to the canned soup in this recipe?"