Egg Noodle Lasagna Recipe
Mary Oberlin of Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania was lucky enough to receive this recipe from one of her friends. The perfect take-along for charity events and church potlucks, the comforting crowd-pleaser is sure to warm tummies on the coldest of winter nights.
- 6-1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2-1/4 cups Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 6 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Add butter; toss to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Spread a fourth of the spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 5-qt. slow cooker. Layer with a third of the noodles, a third of the beef, a third of the remaining sauce and a third of the cheeses. Repeat layers twice.
- 3. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until cheese is melted and lasagna is heated through. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 266 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 432 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC