Egg Noodle Lasagna Recipe
Mary Oberlin of Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania was lucky enough to receive this recipe from one of her friends. The perfect take-along for charity events and church potlucks, the comforting crowd-pleaser is sure to warm tummies on the coldest of winter nights.
- 6-1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2-1/4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Add butter; toss to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Spread a fourth of the spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 5-qt. slow cooker. Layer with a third of the noodles, a third of the beef, a third of the remaining sauce and a third of the cheeses. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until cheese is melted and lasagna is heated through. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Egg Noodle Lasagna in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p37
Reviews for Egg Noodle Lasagna
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 12, 2009
"What soup are you referring to?????"
Reviewed Jan. 13, 2009
"Anyone have a suggestion for a replacement to the canned soup in this recipe?"