Golden brown and fluffy, these mildly spiced pancakes are ideal served with syrup or berries. You'll never guess the eggs are missing! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Maple syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, pie spice and salt. In another bowl, combine milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup if desired. Yield: 8 pancakes.
Originally published as Egg-Free Spiced Pancakes in Healthy Cooking October/November 2008, p11
Reviews for Egg-Free Spiced Pancakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review