- 4 cups diced peeled apples
- 2 cups golden raisins
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- In a large saucepan, bring the first eight ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and baking soda; fold in the apple mixture. Transfer to a 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Egg-Free Apple Cake
Sort By :
"Have this in the oven right now and have made it before. A fantastic cake that's a firm favorite in our household."
"Made this yesterday and it is delicious!!bellbrat"
"This will come in handy when I run out of eggs sallyshiffer57"
"My grandson i allergic to eggs. I'm sure he'll like this,"
"I made this yesterday and it was easy and delicious. It made my house smell wonderful!"