Egg Brunch Bake Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 12 eggs
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Drizzle butter into a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and ham. In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over ham and cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 square) equals 319 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 381 mg cholesterol, 759 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Egg Brunch Bake
"I make this quite often, but a smaller version to bring to work for the week. I use an 8x8 pan with 8 eggs, 1 cup skim milk, 1 cup reduced fat cheese, and 1-8 oz package petite diced ham, and two diced green onions. baking time is still 45 minutes. When the pan is cut into 6, this is only 217 calories. They are so light and fluffy and delicious! And the nice thing about this dish, is you can always add more veggies to it to switch it up a bit, or use sausage or bacon instead of ham. I have not used mustard in it, though, but will have to try it for next week!"
"Very Good!!! Family Loved It."
"easy and good - will make again."