Egg Brunch Bake Recipe
Here's a great way to serve ham and eggs to a crowd - and it's so easy to prepare. Best of all, everyone's eggs will be hot and ready at the same time with this savory, satisfying dish.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 12 eggs
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Drizzle butter into a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and ham. In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over ham and cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 square) equals 319 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 381 mg cholesterol, 759 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Egg Brunch Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC