Egg Brunch Bake
Here's a great way to serve ham and eggs to a crowd - and it's so easy to prepare. Best of all, everyone's eggs will be hot and ready at the same time with this savory, satisfying dish.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min. + standing
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 12 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle butter into a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle
- with cheese and ham. In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, mustard, salt
- and pepper. Pour over ham and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5-10 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 square) equals 319 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 381 mg cholesterol, 759 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.