- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 12 eggs
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle butter into a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and ham. In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over ham and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Egg Brunch Bake in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2003, p13
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Egg Brunch Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2014
"Very Good!!! Family Loved It."
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2014
"easy and good - will make again."