- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 4 large or 8 small pita breads
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- In a skillet, brown and crumble sausage until fully cooked. Meanwhile, cut pita breads in half widthwise; wrap in foil and warm in the oven. Drain fat from skillet; to sausage add onions, chili powder and eggs. Cook and stir gently over medium heat until eggs are set. Spoon into pita halves. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Egg and Sausage Pockets in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p27
Reviews for Egg and Sausage Pockets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review