- Fill foiled-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350°
- for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to
- wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat margarine until fluffy. Add the confectioners'
- sugar, cocoa, water and vanilla; beat until smooth. Frost cupcakes.
- Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cupcake equals 275 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 234 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.