- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lime juice, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, mash avocados. Stir in the onions, salsa, mayonnaise, lime juice if desired, cumin, chili powder and garlic salt. Serve with chips. Yield: 1 cup.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Effortless Guacamole
"The only way I'll make guacamole. I use fresh onion instead of the green onion if that's what I have. Extra onion and tomato pieces on top of dip are great as well!"
"Not exactly "effortless" as compared with other guac recipes I've tried, but I will say that it was worth the effort! Better than store bought for sure, especially if you are starting with good avocadoes."
"Great dip. Served it w/ mulit-colored tortilla chips. Next time I'll double the recipe b/c it's so good! Used 3 tsp lime juice and made an hour in advance of company, putting it in the fridge in a ziploc container allowing the flavours to blend. A keeper!"
"This is some good guac!"
"so good and so easy to make. loved it"