Here’s one delicious, extra-easy classic you’ll turn to again and again. “I’ve been making this recipe since I started cooking, and that was a long time ago.” DeAnn Lokvam — Tijeras, New Mexico
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lime juice, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, mash avocados. Stir in the onions, salsa, mayonnaise, lime juice if desired, cumin, chili powder and garlic salt. Serve with chips. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Effortless Guacamole in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p27
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Effortless Guacamole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review