Effortless Eggnog Recipe
Effortless Eggnog offers delicious traditional flavor without any eggs! There’s no food safely worry about raw eggs, and anyone with egg allergies can enjoy this mixture. You can use sugarless pudding mix and low fat milk in the recipe if you wish. It’s also good “spiked,” if you are so inclined.
- 1/2 gallon cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk 3/4 cup milk and pudding mix until smooth. Whisk in the sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir in the remaining milk. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings (2 quarts).
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 110 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 144 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC