- 1/2 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 2-1/2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- In a large skillet, cook sausage and vegetables over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in teriyaki sauce.
- Place 3 tablespoons of sausage mixture in the center of one egg roll wrapper. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.) Fold bottom corner over filling. Fold sides toward center over filling. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry egg rolls in batches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 10 egg rolls.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Effortless Egg Rolls
Sort By :
"It was very easy to follow and my kids loved making these."
"I used sweet n sour sauce in place of the soy sauce because it was what I had on hand. I also used a bag of coleslaw instead of a bag of stir-fry veggies. It turned out awsome!! Everyone loved it, its a keeper."
"the recipes was a good one love to make thing with wonton wraps"
"is an awsome recipe"
"These delightful egg-rolls were very easy to make and were a hit with the entire family."