- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2-1/2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- In a large skillet, cook sausage and vegetables over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in teriyaki sauce.
- Place 3 tablespoons of sausage mixture in the center of one egg roll wrapper. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.) Fold bottom corner over filling. Fold sides toward center over filling. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry egg rolls in batches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 10 egg rolls.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Effortless Egg Rolls
Sort By :
I used sweet n sour sauce in place of the soy sauce because it was what I had on hand. I also used a bag of coleslaw instead of a bag of stir-fry veggies. It turned out awsome!! Everyone loved it, its a keeper.
the recipes was a good one love to make thing with wonton wraps
is an awsome recipe
Forgot to mention - I sauted the cabbage mix and I'm glad I did. I think the cabbage would not have been cooked enough if I hadn't. Also baked at 400 degrees for 20 minutes (checking after 15 minutes). They browned nicely.
The hardest part of making this fantastic dish was finding the wonton wrappers in the store -- and then trying to decide on a sauce. Excellent!