- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2-1/2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- Oil for frying
- In a large skillet, cook sausage and vegetables over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in teriyaki sauce.
- Place 3 tablespoons of sausage mixture in the center of one egg roll wrapper. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.) Fold bottom corner over filling. Fold sides toward center over filling. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry egg rolls in batches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 10 egg rolls.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Effortless Egg Rolls
Sort By :
"loved this recipe abut the first batch burned - ended up cutting my own cabbage and shredded carrots family loved both"
"I'm not really a fan of pork sausage but these tasted good. I baked the egg rolls instead of frying them just because I had too many other things going on the stovetop. Still turned out crispy and less fat, too!"
"It was very easy to follow and my kids loved making these."
"I used sweet n sour sauce in place of the soy sauce because it was what I had on hand. I also used a bag of coleslaw instead of a bag of stir-fry veggies. It turned out awsome!! Everyone loved it, its a keeper."
"the recipes was a good one love to make thing with wonton wraps"