- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2-1/2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- Oil for frying
- In a large skillet, cook sausage and vegetables over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in teriyaki sauce.
- Place 3 tablespoons of sausage mixture in the center of one egg roll wrapper. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.) Fold bottom corner over filling. Fold sides toward center over filling. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry egg rolls in batches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 10 egg rolls.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Effortless Egg Rolls
"This was a great idea. I made eggrolls once from scratch and swore I would never make them again. This was so easy and they were just as good."
"Yum. This is a keeper"
"pajamaangel..Please help.....I'd rather bake them than fry,,,,but at what temp and how long ?"
"Very fast, very tastey. Made in the morning cooked in the afternoon. Be sure the filling has cooled and cover until ready to fry. Had the authentic Chinese flavor I was looking for."
"loved this recipe abut the first batch burned - ended up cutting my own cabbage and shredded carrots family loved both"