Effortless Egg Rolls Recipe
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2-1/2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- In a large skillet, cook sausage and vegetables over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in teriyaki sauce.
- Place 3 tablespoons of sausage mixture in the center of one egg roll wrapper. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.) Fold bottom corner over filling. Fold sides toward center over filling. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry egg rolls in batches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 10 egg rolls.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Effortless Egg Rolls(22)
Sort By :
is an awsome recipe
Forgot to mention - I sauted the cabbage mix and I'm glad I did. I think the cabbage would not have been cooked enough if I hadn't. Also baked at 400 degrees for 20 minutes (checking after 15 minutes). They browned nicely.
The hardest part of making this fantastic dish was finding the wonton wrappers in the store -- and then trying to decide on a sauce. Excellent!
These delightful egg-rolls were very easy to make and were a hit with the entire family.
Very easy and very tasty. This was my first attempt and I baked the egg rolls. Next time I want to deep fry them. Question..I froze the extra rolls for later, assembled but uncooked. I assume I will have to thaw them if I intend to deep fry them?
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Asian Appetizers >
- Asian Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Pork Appetizers >
- Pork Egg Rolls >
- Pork Recipes >