Effortless Alfredo Pizza Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded cooked turkey breast
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended.
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; rub with cut sides of garlic. Discard garlic. Spread Alfredo sauce over crust. Top with spinach mixture, cheese and pepper flakes. Bake 8-12 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Yield: 6 slices.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Effortless Alfredo Pizza(9)
Sort By :
Didn't have frozen spinach so I used fresh spinach instead. Won't use the red pepper flakes next time, not for me and my daughter. I also added a can of sliced mushrooms. And, I spread minced garlic on the crust before anything else. It was great! Definitely plan to make this when my husband's home again, with his favorite toppings!
For sdyeag: Boboli is a brand of pre-baked pizza crust found in most grocery stores. Look in the aisle where pizza sauce or boxed pizza kits are stocked. The Boboli products are in packages hung from hooks (at least in every store where I have found them.) I live in the mid-west and have bought them at small grocers, regional chains and at Kroger, Meijer, and Giant Eagle.
I have never seen a recipe that called for a prebaked pizza crust. Are these purchased in a package on the shelf or freezer? Or, did they mean a homemade crust that had just been baked earlier? Can someone answer this question?
Rubbing the crust with cut garlic is somewhat time consuming and then the garlic would have to be saved for another use. It would be much easier to lightly sprinkle the crust with 1/2 to 3/4 tsp of garlic powder instead or add it to the sauce!
My husband keeps asking for it whenever I mention pizza!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Turkey >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >