Edible Inner Tubes Recipe
Guests can really sink their teeth into this fun "inner tube" sandwich made with a lettuce-lined bagel. Dill pickle relish gives tangy zip to the thick tuna salad filling.
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 6 plain bagels
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cut the bagels in half horizontally. Place lettuce on bottom halves; top with tuna mixture. Replace top halves. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 337 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 932 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Edible Inner Tubes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC