I came up with this easy salad while brainstorming light, protein-filled recipes. My vegetarian and vegan friends are especially big fans. —Maiah Miller, Monterey, California
- 2-1/2 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 3 cups julienned carrots
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place edamame in a small saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil; cook 4-5 minutes or until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl; cool slightly.
- Add carrots, corn, green onions and cilantro. Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients; toss with salad. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Edamame Corn Carrot Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p134
Reviews for Edamame Corn Carrot Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review