Easy Ziti Bake Recipe
- 12 ounces uncooked ziti or small tube pasta
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, ricotta cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese. Drain pasta; add to cheese mixture and stir until blended.
- Spoon a third of the meat sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; top with half of the pasta mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining meat sauce.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Easy Ziti Bake
Sort By :
"Omg I made this for my family. Just OMG 6 $TARZ"
"This was so easy and the flavor was just perfect - it is going in my "when I need something quick" recipe file"
"another winner!JR Ranch"
"Wonderful! I used 1 lb if meat and doubled the sauce. Used 16 oz of pasta! Made a large casserole with rave reviews!"
"I am so glad I picked this recipe to try out! I followed the recipe exactly (except that my ingredients ended up being what the package size was 16 oz pasta, 32 oz sauce, 1.34 lb hamburger). I am glad I had the extra few ounces of sauce. Next time I will add 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes because that's what we like. Definitely a keeper."