- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups Frosted Cheerios
- 1 package (10 ounces) fat-free pretzel sticks
- 2 cups milk chocolate M&M's (about 12 ounces)
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits or brickle toffee bits
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a microwave or heavy saucepan over low heat, melt baking chips with oil; stir until smooth.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Immediately spread onto two baking sheets; let stand until set, about 2 hours. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 9-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Easy White Chocolate Party Mix
"It's easy fast,great fro when friends drop In."
"I just made this and cannot say enough good things about it. So delicious!!It is easy to prepare but next time I will do it in two batches. One batch just about filled my biggest bowl. Other than that, this is fabulous. I'm serving it at a party next week. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor."
""Soo yummieeei recently found one of best recipe site for all type of chicken recipeshttp://www.reciflix.com/#/category/appetizers/recipes""
"This is so good! Would be perfect for family game night! :)"
"Literally everyone who as tried this has asked for the recipe!! Fast and easy to make, makes it a hit for me!!!"