Easy White Chocolate Party Mix Recipe
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups Frosted Cheerios
- 1 package (10 ounces) fat-free pretzel sticks
- 2 cups milk chocolate M&M's (about 12 ounces)
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits or brickle toffee bits
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a microwave or heavy saucepan over low heat, melt baking chips with oil; stir until smooth.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Immediately spread onto two baking sheets; let stand until set, about 2 hours. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 9-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Easy White Chocolate Party Mix
Sort By :
"Literally everyone who as tried this has asked for the recipe!! Fast and easy to make, makes it a hit for me!!!"
"This is Yummy! I mixed everything together, then separated into two bowls and melted the chocolate one bag at a time. For me, it was easier to mix. It looks like there is more dry ingredients than chocolate but it all gets covered. I melted the white chocolate for one minute in microwave, stirred and heated for another minute. Sure to be a favorite here!"
"I am asked for this EVERY YEAR. My coworkers named it 'Christmas Crack' cause it is SO addictive. It makes a lot so I split it in half and make it twice in December. SO YUMMY AND SO EASY!!!!"