I get rave reviews every time I prepare this crispy combo of cereal, popcorn, pretzels, nuts and candies. Coated in white chocolate, this mix is great for meetings, parties and gift giving. —Rose Wentzel, St. Louis, Missouri
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups Frosted Cheerios
- 1 package (10 ounces) fat-free pretzel sticks
- 2 cups milk chocolate M&M's (about 12 ounces)
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits or brickle toffee bits
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a microwave or heavy saucepan over low heat, melt baking chips with oil; stir until smooth.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Immediately spread onto two baking sheets; let stand until set, about 2 hours. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 9-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as White Chocolate Party Mix in Taste of Home April/May 2005, p21
Reviews for Easy White Chocolate Party Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review