Easy Waldorf and Raisin Salad Recipe
- 4 cups cubed apples
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar and orange juice. Pour over apple mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Toss just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 147 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 0 fat-free milk, 0 fat.
Reviews for Easy Waldorf and Raisin Salad
"This salad was a hit at the church social. It's was easy to make and a joy to eat."