Easy Vegetable Linguine Recipe
One-pot meals are a staple in my home and this is one of my favorites I have come up with. The bacon gives it a wonderful smokey flavor and is so delicious.—Mrs. Marie Herr, Berea, Ohio
- 6 slices Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets or cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a skillet, brown bacon. Remove, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in pan. Saute broccoli or cauliflower, onion and mushrooms until crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes. Add linguine, tomato and cooked bacon; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Easy Vegetable Linguine
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2015
"This is easy as the name states. I used the option of broccoli. The only change I made was to saute the veggies about ten minutes due to a personal preference of more cooked veggies."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC