Easy Vegetable Linguine Recipe
One-pot meals are a staple in my home and this is one of my favorites I have come up with. The bacon gives it a wonderful smokey flavor and is so delicious.—Mrs. Marie Herr, Berea, Ohio
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets or cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a skillet, brown bacon. Remove, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in pan. Saute broccoli or cauliflower, onion and mushrooms until crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes. Add linguine, tomato and cooked bacon; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Easy Vegetable Linguine
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC