Easy Vegetable Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 8 ounces frozen small onions, thawed and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1. In a bowl, combine chicken, onions, mixed vegetables, mushrooms, soup and thyme. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 231 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 568 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.