- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 8 ounces frozen small onions, thawed and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- In a bowl, combine chicken, onions, mixed vegetables, mushrooms, soup and thyme. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Easy Vegetable Casserole in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p79
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Easy Vegetable Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review