Easy Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients until blended and thickened. Freeze in an ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer's directions.
- 2. Transfer to a freezer container. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 7 servings.
1/2 cup equals 196 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 264 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2-1/2 starch.
Reviews for Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
"I was very excited to see such an easy recipe for my favorite ice cream however when we made this ice cream it was nasty. I was greatly disappointed."