Easy Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
Three ingredients and an ice cream freezer are all you need for this creamy creation. "My husband is diabetic and we both love ice cream, so we came up with this recipe," Judy Vahs writes from her Marshall, Michigan home. "We top scoops with fresh fruit, nuts or cereal.
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients until blended and thickened. Freeze in an ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer's directions.
- 2. Transfer to a freezer container. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 7 servings.
1/2 cup equals 196 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 264 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2-1/2 starch.
Reviews for Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC