- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients until blended and thickened. Freeze in an ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Transfer to a freezer container. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Easy Vanilla Ice Cream in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p42
Reviews for Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2008
"I was very excited to see such an easy recipe for my favorite ice cream however when we made this ice cream it was nasty. I was greatly disappointed."