Easy Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe
This is a tasty main dish and a great way to use leftover chicken or turkey. Everyone loves the spaghetti noodles mixed in.—Sue Ross, Casa Grande, Arizona
- 2 cups uncooked spaghetti (broken into 2-inch pieces)
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, dissolve bouillon in water. Add the soup, celery salt and pepper. Drain spaghetti; add to soup mixture. Stir in the turkey, onion, pimientos and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 273 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 723 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 20 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC