- 2 cups uncooked spaghetti (broken into 2-inch pieces)
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, dissolve bouillon in water. Add the soup, celery salt and pepper. Drain spaghetti; add to soup mixture. Stir in the turkey, onion, pimientos and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Easy Turkey Tetrazzini
"I use this recipe with Tuna fish, Yummy !!"
"This recipe really is very easy and delicious. I used broth from the turkey instead of water and boullion and it was delicious. Also doubled the recipe and used a 9x13" pan which worked well. Definitely a keeper!"
"My boyfriend requests this dish often. I come back to it again and again. It works equally well with chicken or turkey. I use any cream soup I have in the house, I skip celery salt if I use cream of celery. It may sound crazy, but I always serve with crushed nacho cheese tortilla chips crumbled on top. It really puts it over the top. Highly recommended!"
"This recipe makes me wish for leftover turkey more often. Very good and so easy."