This is a tasty main dish and a great way to use leftover chicken or turkey. Everyone loves the spaghetti noodles mixed in.—Sue Ross, Casa Grande, Arizona
- 2 cups uncooked spaghetti (broken into 2-inch pieces)
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, dissolve bouillon in water. Add the soup, celery salt and pepper. Drain spaghetti; add to soup mixture. Stir in the turkey, onion, pimientos and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Tetrazzini in Taste of Home April/May 1999, p13
Reviews for Easy Turkey Tetrazzini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review