- 2 cups uncooked spaghetti (broken into 2-inch pieces)
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, dissolve bouillon in water. Add the soup, celery salt and pepper. Drain spaghetti; add to soup mixture. Stir in the turkey, onion, pimientos and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Easy Turkey Tetrazzini
Sort By :
This recipe really is very easy and delicious. I used broth from the turkey instead of water and boullion and it was delicious. Also doubled the recipe and used a 9x13" pan which worked well. Definitely a keeper!
My boyfriend requests this dish often. I come back to it again and again. It works equally well with chicken or turkey. I use any cream soup I have in the house, I skip celery salt if I use cream of celery. It may sound crazy, but I always serve with crushed nacho cheese tortilla chips crumbled on top. It really puts it over the top. Highly recommended!
I opened a can of cream of chicken soup by mistake, so I used that instead of cream of mushroom. I tossed in a can of drained mushrooms.
This recipe makes me wish for leftover turkey more often. Very good and so easy.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Baked Turkey >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Spaghetti Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >