Easy Turkey Stir-Fry Recipe
Need a nourishing meal in minutes? Toss together these seven ingredients for a colorful and delicious main dish the whole family will love. Frozen veggies make it extra quick, and a garnish of fresh cilantro adds extra flavor. Thanks to Mildred Sherrer of Fort Worth, Texas for the recipe.
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins, cubed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry turkey in oil for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- 2. Stir-fry the mixed vegetables, onion, stir-fry sauce and carrot for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add turkey; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Turkey Stir-Fry
Reviewed Feb. 19, 2010
"what the the calories ect"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC