Need a nourishing meal in minutes? Toss together these seven ingredients for a colorful and delicious main dish the whole family will love. Frozen veggies make it extra quick, and a garnish of fresh cilantro adds extra flavor. Thanks to Mildred Sherrer of Fort Worth, Texas for the recipe.
Recommended: 50 Easy Weeknight Dinners
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins, cubed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry turkey in oil for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Stir-fry the mixed vegetables, onion, stir-fry sauce and carrot for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add turkey; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Stir-Fry in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008, p60
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Easy Turkey Stir-Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 19, 2010
"what the the calories ect"