- 1 package (7 ounces) small pasta shells
- 1-1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, celery, tuna, green pepper, peas, pimientos and onion. Combine the mayonnaise and salt; fold into salad. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until chilled. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tuna Pasta Salad in Country Woman March/April 2005, p36
Reviews for Easy Tuna Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review